This document contains contractual information regarding the use of the website “sintratransfer.com” (“Website”) and the online provision of our services under Decree-Law 24/2014 dated 14 February.
We may update our Terms and Conditions (including the use of the Website or the online provision of our services) from time to time, without any previous notice required, in order to comply with the applicable law or anytime we deem appropriate. Unless otherwise specified and without prejudice to services duly confirmed by Torroval, any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the update version in the Website. You are advised to review this document periodically for any changes.
The owner of the Website is Torroval y Lopez Servicios Profesionales Portugal, Unipessoal, Lda. (“Torroval”), dully identified in our Legal Notice.
These Terms and Conditions are only applicable to the Website and not to any other websites owned by third parties even when the corresponding links are available in the Website.
You must be eighteen (18) or over to. use the Website and/or our services. By using the Website and/or requesting our services you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years and have the ability, capacity and legal right to use the website and request our services in accordance with the terms and conditions specified herein.
Users’ Liability Regarding Own Information
You are responsible for providing us truthful, complete and accurate information, including your personal information and to maintain it so throughout our relationship. You may be prevented from using the Website or our services if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect it.
Torroval is the legitimate owner of the trademarks “sintratransfers” and “portugalholidayservices” and all other intellectual property rights related to the Website, including trademarks, logos, published contents, software and associated technology or has obtained the necessary licenses for such use, promotion and disclosure.
Except with a previous authorization in writing from Torroval, you are expressly forbidden copy, reproduce, download, transfer or by any other mean make available to the public or otherwise use the Website’s content or any part of it whatsoever other than for your own personal and non-commercial use.
You shall access and use the Website, including its data, contents, files, programs, software and features therein available as well as our services therein marketed according to these Terms and Conditions, the applicable law, the ethics and community standards and with total respect to the rights and legitimate interests of Torroval, related entities (such as officers, directors, employees and any kind of consultants) or any third parties.
Restrictions on Use
You agree that you must not and must not assist or enable others to:
- use the Website in a way that may be illegal, threatening, abusive or that may affect the rights and legitimate interest of Torroval or any third party;
- use the Website to submit or transmit any kind of viruses or malicious software that may prejudicial to Torroval, other Website users or any third party;
- use any robot or other automated device, process or means to access or use the Website or any part of its content;
- interfere or condition the Website security or its proper functioning as well as other connected websites;
Torroval may suspend or cancel the provision of its services if you default on any of your obligations under the present Terms and Conditions.
Should you become aware of any violation of these Terms and Conditions or of any damage inflicted to the Website or the rights and legitimate interests of Torroval or Website users you shall immediately inform Torroval. We will use our best efforts to promptly analyze and repair such occurrence.
You shall book your tour through the Website by choosing the intended tour and click the button “Book Now”. You shall then choose the intended date, amongst those shown as available in the availability chart and afterwards the number and type of visitants (adults, children or babies). Before completing the reservation you shall confirm that all items chosen are correct .
To finalize the booking you shall insert your personal data (full name, country, telephone number and email address) and your credit card details in the “Payment” chart and then press the button “Complete your booking”. Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation.
After payment has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email which shall constitute due proof of the booked tour. Only then is your reservation finalized.
You must tell us about any special requests at the time of booking, by filling in the form “Comments” available in the booking window . We will do our best to take all such requests in consideration but cannot guarantee that it can be met. We will inform you whether your request can or cannot be met previously to the day of the trip. We decline any liability whatsoever in respect to special requests. .
Prices indicated in the Website are expressed in Euro currency and shall include VAT at the legal rate applicable. The information made available online shall detail the net price and the amount corresponding to VAT.
Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or fees, if applicable.
Prices do not include tips/gratuities, passport and visa fees, where necessary, any items of a personal nature nor any beverages or food unless otherwise specifically indicated as included.
The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees, including banking fees. For additional information you shall contact your bank.
We reserve the right to change at any time the prices shown in the Website. Such change will not affect the reservations already paid and confirmed in writing by Torroval.
The only payment methods accepted are the credit cards.
Changes and Cancellations
Our changes and cancellation policy is as follow:
- Until 48 hours prior to the date of the tour: you will be entitled a full reimbursement of the price paid;
- Between 48 hours and 24 hours prior to the date of the tour: you will be entitled 50% reimbursement of the price paid;
- Changes or cancellation with less than 24 hours will not entitle you to any reimbursement.
Should you wish to change or cancel your booking, it is imperative that we receive the confirmation by e-mail or ordinary mail from the person who made the booking. Otherwise it will not be accepted. The person requesting the change or the cancelling shall make proof of its identity.
Free Cancellation by Consumer
According to the applicable law and independently of our policy in regard to changes and cancellations as detailed above, please be informed that you are entitled to freely cancel our services within 14 days as of completion of booking without any reasons being given, except if you agree to the provision of our services during such period. You can exercise such legal right by means of a written communication sent to us within the legal deadline declaring your intention to exercise such right. Please note that it is imperative that we receive such communication from the person who made the booking.
We will reimburse you on the price paid within 14 as of receipt of such communication.
Changes or Cancellations due to booking errors attributable to consumer or due to inevitable and exceptional circumstances
In case of booking errors attributable to consumers, Torroval will not reimburse the price paid.
When we have to cancel or change any service due to inevitable and exceptional circumstances beyond our control, Torroval will not face any compensation. Such circumstances include, without limitation, accidents and related delays, unplanned protest marches, demonstrations and organized riots, police operations, unforeseen road hazards, terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot; the act of any government or other national or local authority, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions or other similar events that are beyond our control.
As legally required, all Torroval’s vehicles have a complaints book available to any customer upon request .
GPS Tracking Devices
Torroval’s car fleet is equipped with GPS tracking devices. You may have access to information regarding the location, route, vehicle speed or date of your trip, by means of a written and duly justified request based on legitimate grounds, sent to Torroval within the 30-day period following completion of service.
We have an indemnity insurance covering the risks arising from our activity in the terms legally required.
Information to Foreign Consumers
If you are a foreign citizen travelling to Portugal you are hereby duly informed that:
- You shall have your personal and/or family documents in good order (identification card, Passport, military documents, travel authorization for minors, visa if you come from a country where required, and vaccination certificate);
- For specific information regarding visa and legal deadlines to obtain it, please visit vistos.mne.pt/en/
- For specific information regarding health and hospital care within the UE and EEA, please visit http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=559&langId=en
Information and Claims
You may contact us for any information regarding our services, the use of the Website or to present a claim thought the email address email@example.com. All your questions or claims will be duly considered and we will use our best efforts to promptly reply you and, where possible, in a way to meet your expectations
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You agree that your use the Website at your sole risk.
Torroval as well as any related entity engaged in creating, maintaining and managing the Website expressly disclaim all warranties in connection with your use of the Website or any associated or connected websites and decline all liability to the largest extent permitted by law, towards the user or any third party, regarding any damages (including emerging damages or loss profit, of a direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential nature) resulting from the use, proper or improper, of the Website, its contents, any technical impossibility of accessing and using the Website or of accessing the internet.
We are strongly committed with the Website’s security and has implemented all adequate security measures. We cannot however guarantee it is totally secure.
To the fullest extent permitted by law Torroval expressly declines all liability as to:
- obvious errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in Website’s content which can clearly be identified as errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies;
- any kind of booking errors attributable to the consumer or resulting from inevitable and exceptional circumstances;
- access or use of the Website through unauthorized or unsecured means, including servers or mobile devices;
- interruption or expiry of the access to the Website and any related damages possibly caused;
- any kind of bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or any type of malicious software which may be transmitted to or through the Website.
You agree to defend and indemnify Torroval and its related entities (officers, directors, employees and any kind of consultants) from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Your illegitimate, incorrect or illegal access and use of the Website and any of its contents;
- All those data and content submitted or transmitted through or sent to the Website;
- Your connection to the Website;
(c) Your violation of the present Terms and Conditions;
(d) Your violation of any applicable law or regulation or any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or data protection right.
Torroval is not hereby in any way limited in the defense of its rights and legitimate interests as well as in using all legal means available to seek adequate repair.
In the event any provision of these terms is by any way deemed invalid or for any reason unenforceable, the affect provision shall be deemed severed from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The lack or the delay in the exercise by Torroval of any of its rights, powers or privileges shall not be deemed as a renouncement to such rights, powers or privileges nor to the execution or enforceability of the present Terms and Conditions nor shall prevent Torroval from exercising such rights, powers or privileges later .
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are ruled and shall be red and construed according to the Portuguese Law. For any questions regarding the execution, interpretation or enforcement of these Terms and Conditions or the use of the Website shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of Portuguese Courts,
In case of disputes arising from the provision of our services you may recourse to the above identified alternative dispute resolution entities (that shall vary according to the amount of the claim and territorial jurisdiction. The recourse to such entities is merely optional and depends on both parties agreement:
- CIMPAS – Centro de Informação, Mediação, Provedoria e Arbitragem de Seguros (https://www.cimpas.pt);
- CACCL – Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa (http://www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt);
- TRIAVE – Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave/Tribunal Arbitral (http://www.triave.pt);
- CIAB – Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Consumo (http://www.ciab.pt);
- CNIACC – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de consumo (http://www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org);
- CACCDC – Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra (http://www.centrodearbitragemdecoimbra.com)
- CIMAAL – Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve (http://www.consumoalgarve.pt);
- CICAP – Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto (http://www.cicap.pt);
- SRIAS – Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Madeira (http://madeira.gov.pt/cacc)