This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data when using the website “sintratransfer.com” (the “Website”) and your rights as the respective holder under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation UE 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) and other applicable legislation..
Entity responsible for the Website
The entity responsible for managing the Website is Torroval y Lopez Servicios Profesionales Portugal, Unipessoal, Lda., dully identified in our Legal Notice
Types of Data Collected
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Bank account details, including credit card details
We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We collect and may process your data for various purposes:
- To provide our services and maintain the Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website and our services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website and improve the quality of our services
- To monitor the usage of the Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To comply with legal obligations
- To carry out market studies
- With your consent, to inform you on our services.
According to the above detailed purposes, the legal bases that allow us to collect and process your personal data are as follows: (i) compliance with legal obligations; (ii) provision of our services; (iii) your previous and explicit consent and (iv) our legitimate interest in providing you’re a quality service and improving the quality and adequacy of our Website to your needs and interests, provided your fundamental rights shall not prevail.
Legal Basis for Processing
According to the respective processing purposes, legal basis that entitle us to process your personal data are as follows:
- Execution of our services;
- Properly answer your queries and demands;
- Your express and unambiguous consent for processing;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- Our legitimate interest in providing you a quality service that may meet your interests, provided your fundamental rights and freedoms shall not prevail.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located within the EU where an adequate level of protection is assured and it shall be processed according to the applicable european and local law.,.
Your Personal Data will not be transferred to any third countries or organizations located outside the EU..
Disclosure Of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary and legitimate under the applicable law:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- To protect us against legal liability
We may have to communicate your Personal Data to third party companies and individuals (“Service Providers”) which we employ to facilitate the Website, to provide services on our behalf, to perform Website-related services, to carry out market studies or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties will only access your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf and are committed under a confidentiality obligation not to disclose it or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Data Holders’ Rights
You have the right at all times to oppose to the processing of your personal data for purposes of marketing communications.
You also have the rights of access, rectification, deletion and limitation of your personal data processing as well as to require the portability of such data.
You may exercise these rights by means of a written communication send to us, with proof of your identity, by courier to the address Avenida Duque de Ávila, nº 141, 1st floor right, in Lisbon (1050-081) or via email to [email@example.com].
You are also entitled to present a claim with regard to how we process your personal data to the Portuguese authority on personal data through the website www.cnpd.pt.
The security of your data is important to us.
We assure your that your personal data will only be used for the specific purposes, under the terms and with respect to the limitations and rights defined in the applicable data protection law. We undertake to comply with our confidentiality obligation regarding your personal data and to implement the technical and organizational measures necessary to prevent your personal data change, loss, unauthorized processing or access.
Nevertheless, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use all adequate measures to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Personal Data Retention Deadlines
We will retain those personal data you provide us with for purposes of the provision of our services until full execution of our services.
We will retain the personal data you provide us for other purposes during the deadline necessary to fulfill such purpose, including to answer your queries and meet your requests.
When you have consented to the use of your personal data for purposes of future updates on our activity, we will keep it until your consent is revoked.
After full completion of the relevant processing purpose, we will only keep your personal data to the extent and during the deadline necessary to comply with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting obligations, to prove our compliance with our legal and contractual obligations or when necessary in regard with claims and disputes related to data protection.